Thursday, May 27, 2010

from taiwan to bermuda

Red-eye flight booked to Bermuda: check. I opened up my email to find a little surprise...my itinerary for Bermuda that my mom just booked. Will be departing SoCal merely two days after settling back home. Grrrreat. I will probably be severely jet-lagged, from Taiwan to California to Bermuda. So many time zones!

 captured this over the weekend when I was in the area. Going to the top is still something I have yet to do, but hopefully will do before leaving!

I don't wanna leave Taipei :( I'll miss the city life--no need for driving, the ubiquitous presence of 7-11 (convenience!), bakeries everywhere, street markets, etc etc. But I WILL be back in about a year. I am planning my life after graduation, and Taipei is in the plans. 
~~Plan A: find a job in a marketing or PR firm or in-house at some company like Lexus or Bacardi + free-lancing food photography on the side
~~Plan B: if I can't find a decent-paying job: teach English for one year at the most + possibly find an internship + food photography
If neither works out, that means off to grad school/work in the US! Then maybe move to Taipei for a bit afterward.

Also, our 小琉毬trip got pushed forward to next weekend since Taiwan's weather sucks. It's 梅雨,which is rainy season, so this weekend will be raining with possible chance of thunderstorms. Next weekend better be blue skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment