Saturday, May 15, 2010

i love taiwan, but....

Sorry I have been neglecting my blog. These past few days have been incredibly stressful. I had to sort out a very messy situation - something to do with my credits and not being officially registered for TWO of my classes [there goes six credits that don't exist on my transcript]... Yeah, I won't go into it, but that is what has been taking up my time and energy. And after all what happened, I decided that I won't come here, or Asia, to get my MBA or any grad degree. Maybe I will just stay in the US or move to Europe. Who knows. I am still not quite sure what I want to do after graduation. All I know is that I want to do some photojournalism or free lancing on the side. Perhaps get a post-grad degree in something related to fashion or advertising. Or I also have been considering Sothebv's Art Business/Marketing program in London. Who knows...still have a few months to make a plan.

Anyway, back to Taiwan...

I started a photoblog and plan to maintain it everyday, as in post a new picture. Some pictures I post will not be exactly new, like some photos will be from my stay in Taiwan last summer. But I made this photoblog to keep track of my best pictures...sort of like an amateur portfolio :) http://polkadotsnmoonbeams.aminus3.com/ 

And, by the way, I come home in five weeks, six days!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment