Monday, July 6, 2009

c'est bon!

Earlier tonight I went to a cute French dessert/afternoon tea place with my intern friends, Chloe and Shi-jia. We first ate a quick dinner at this chaofan (fried rice) restaurant nearby on Yong Kang St. This was my first time eating chaofan in probably almost a year! It was pretty good. I almost cleaned up my plate, but wanted to save room for dessert at Patisserie la Douceur--especially since I was planning to eat a supersized macaron :)

The pictures say it all...(but I will add captions tomorrow)Macarons (those three hamburger-looking things) ~ left to right: lemon, coffee+hazelnut+white chocolate [what I ate], rasberry


Dark chocolate mousse with mangoes in the center of bottom half--what Shi-jia ordered

Latte ~ two hearts

The most luxurious dessert - sugar and nice :)



No comments:

Post a Comment