Sunday, July 5, 2009

peekchurs of Jiufen~

making yuyuan - chewy taro with flour mmmm

the view from the yuyuan place

hi mom

view from the observatory in downtown - mountains+ocean...ah, I so wish I could wake up to this view every morning!


that mountain is a popular hiking spot. My uncle and Wenwen both have climbed to the very top! There are three gazebos/resting spots, and the stairs are so steep. I've read somewhere that some have seen women hiking in miniskirts and heels. Oh, what the women do here to be pretty every second of their waking life.


this breed of dog is Taiwanese. I don't know the English name, but she sure is pretty :) *edit: It's Japanese

Lao Jie (old street)


We ate our lunch at this quaint Taiwanese restaurant that overlooks the beautiful ocean and mountains. We listened to Moon River and other oldies that mom and A-yi both reminisced about.

bead bracelets for sale.

and dragon puppets!

No comments:

Post a Comment