Tuesday, March 30, 2010

success!!

So, all the clothes sold here for girls are made in one size (free size/one size fits all), with the exception of clothes sold at department and "western clothing" chain stores. I have never been able to fit into their bottoms because Taiwanese girls are sticks. Even I remember last summer when I was trying on shorts at a chain store, I could barely button a size large pair [I swear their size small equals an xxs in the US) of shorts! But today, I bought a pair of shorts, made in one size, and I can fit them comfortably!! Well, only because they have an elastic banding in the back :p Heehee, just had to share my excitement! 


I'm anticipating to go to the BEACH ~ beautiful Kenting! And, then I am already counting down the days til BERMUDA...even though that means this semester will come to an end, but ah Bermuda!!

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you get the train ticket early. IT is a busy weekend. Trian tickets are hard to get.

    ReplyDelete