Wednesday, June 2, 2010

dear taiwan mangoes,

why are you so damn juicy (and thus, incredibly messy)?!? I literally had to eat a mango over the sink because it was sooo juicy. I have a hard time cutting the mangoes here. They are dense and packed with lots of juice. I usually cut the sides of a mango and then cut into the flesh of those pieces into little squares. But even then, with these mangoes, juice spills out everywhere. Every time I eat a mango I try to find a new method of cutting/eating it. But alas, I have yet to figure out a way that doesn't leave my fingers and chin sticky all over...

On another note, I have been so tired lately. I dunno what it is. Perhaps it's the extreme weather change. I had two cups of coffee earlier today, and I'm still about to close my eyes. I swear I'm immune to caffeine. It doesn't keep me awake at all! All it does is make my heart race and make me workout as if I were on steroids. 

I go home in 23 days :(

No comments:

Post a Comment