Thursday, June 24, 2010

it's a bittersweet symphony, this life.


Thursday today already. I have 26 hours left in Taiwan. 

All morning I have been walking around looking like a zombie. I had a mere 1.5 hours of sleep. Went out last night...came back and went straight to the rooftop to watch the sky awaken. It's so peaceful up there. The birds chirping and all. J, W, and I talked about the future. Taiwan is definitely in the plans for all of us after graduation. But who knows what will happen one year down the road. Though, I am set on moving here for a year or two after graduation.

Honestly, I'm not that excited to go home, but I am trying to be optimistic. I mean I do have  gorgeous beaches and snorkeling to look forward to in a couple days ...and apparently sea turtles!! Sighh. Just one more year, and I will be back.

2 comments: