Monday, June 7, 2010

good, good weekend!

Arrived in Taipei late last night from my trip. I am still in the midst of catching up on homework and editing pictures (and recollecting everything I did over the weekend), so I will write about the trip sometime later this week. In the meantime, here are some images from the weekend...

this was at a hotel on a hilltop. the hotel is actually under the same management of the hotel we stayed in, except of course this one is twice as expensive.

Flower Vase Rock through my eyes.

there were many scenic spots along the coast. we rode mopeds throughout the island, so we could stop anywhere we wanted.

since the island is made of coral, there is coral underwater and standing tall on land.

we woke up at 4:08am on Sunday so we could watch the sun rise...total fail. it was foggy and hazy, and no sign of sun. though, we sat there waiting til near 6am. this was shot at 4:46am.

 refreshing mango lime ice.

my coral + shells collection from Xiao Liuqiu!

No comments:

Post a Comment