Thursday, June 17, 2010

a list

THINGS TO DO BEFORE LEAVING [I made this list 2 weeks ago]:
_x_KTV with friends - the only time I did was with my cousins --check. did this on Tuesday night
-go to top floor of 101 on a clear day --will probably have to save this for next time. gotta save that 480NT for other things.
-find the spot at Yangmingshan that gets a view of Taipei city with 101 during evening
-sun set at Danshui
_x_eat more Taiwanese and Asian food --check. I've been eating mostly Japanese food lately.
-Maokong Gondola's 貓空纜車
-spend more time with family --I'm trying, though everyone is so busy right now :(
-walk to 101 from 公館 --will make it there sometime next week.
-a day at Fulong Beach (Yilan area) --will most likely have to save this for another time. my next week schedule is craaaazy.
-see if all my stuff will fit in two suitcases --will need to leave my winter clothes and comforter here
_x_stock up on colored gel pens, highlighters, and cute notebooks --check. went a little crazy at a stationary shop yesterday!
-take more pics of things other than FOOD --in process
_x_learn a bit of Taiwanese --check. I've recently picked up a few basic phrases.
-actually make it to Danshui via bike --my plan for this Saturday morning.

I don't want to go home :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment